Best Antennas Great Hdtv Antenna I Bought A Uhf/vhf Antenna 3 Years Ago,do I Need To Get A New Antenna For My Hdtv? The 1 I Have Great Recep.?

I bought a uhf/vhf antenna 3 years ago,do i need to get a new antenna for my hdtv? the 1 i have great recep.? - best antennas great hdtv antenna

Currently, HD is of the same group as the UHF channels are transmitted. While the U / V is the UHF antenna to pick up at train stations have no problem with the HD channels. If the analog FM stations from the air in February 2009, the question that digital HD channels begin to fill the channel strip.

1 comments:

marky said...

If the antenna and now offers great analogue reception, then you should also get a receipt with your digital HDTV and the same antenna. Be sure that the channels for the first time you connect the antenna to your new HDTV scan.

Post a Comment