Trucking Insurance Agency Why Is Progressive Insurance Agency Only Giving Me A Rental Car For Three Days?

Why is Progressive Insurance Agency only giving me a rental car for three days? - trucking insurance agency

NYE The day gave me a snow plow on my way to work. The car was a total loss. I went to the emergency room. Today, they finally declared a total loss and was able to collect rent. I have only the rent for three days ... Starting tonight! How can a new car this time? What policy is it? My stress is very high! I tried to call the expert for overtime and said that politics is politics. When replacing the progression of a door in the same car for many years a lease for almost 2 weeks! Does anyone know this practice?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably it is expected that a car provided within three days, you have full control over your losss gift in hand. have a car longer before we know how long it would take is for the repair. Waiting to be searched during these three days.

Post a Comment