Severe Diffuse Erythematous Gastritis Large Diffuse B Cell Lymphoma,Stage 4,and What Do My Uncle's Symptoms Mean ?

Large diffuse B cell lymphoma,Stage 4,and what do my uncle's symptoms mean ? - severe diffuse erythematous gastritis

I've got a great response when I posted this question yesterday, so now I am looking for more answers. For even ask why my uncle had such severe back and stomach, where the spleen is.and Why my uncle bleeding from the sinuses?

My uncle, I believe, is a diffuse large B-cell-lymphoma.I say, because the doctors with my uncle, my family or not, so much information about the status of my uncle.

So I am looking for information, like what exactly? And what are the survival rates for stage 4 patients?

And my uncle, who seems too close to him as a blockage in the intestines. And still lose, on both eyes and bleeding in the nasal cavity. And his liver is a type of defect, enlarged spleen and realize my uncle. And my uncle said it was a pain in the abdominal and back muscles.

Chemotherapy and treatment started with my uncle today, after he in the hospital for 2 weeks, so I just information about the diffuse large B-cells may have Lymphoma.OrSomething else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment